CocoNuts!!
CoCoNuts A pic from My trip to Jamaica
Monday, June 28, 2010
CEP 121
First off I was mad I had to take this class. Especially since I work already. What do I need to know about professional advancement? After finding out the course description I think, after all it might just be useful...I guess only time will tell. The first 2 chapters of the book are about exploring career options and personality types. I can see how personality tests can be useful in picking a career. It is something you invest time in, so might as well like it. Chapter 2 is interesting. The Meyers-Briggs test is actually pretty accurate, that is when it comes to me. I thought, when I was younger I wanted to be in business and make a lot of money. After graduating from high school, I surely did not want to spend time in school...especially for business. I hated it...should have took that test!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I tought the same but not everybody is in the same situation for example I've worked before but right now im unemployed so I needed some preofessional to look at my resume and tell me what should I change and make it look very professional and I think the professor has helped me.Sometimes is good to see things from the bright side.
ReplyDelete