CocoNuts!!

CocoNuts!!
CoCoNuts A pic from My trip to Jamaica

Monday, June 28, 2010

Myers-Briggs

A mother-daughter team, making up test about people personalities...pretty cool. So I took the test and it actually steered me into the career I'm trying to pursue. I thought that was eerie. I really should have took this test a long time ago. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what i wanted to do. If I only knew there was a test. On the Myers-Briggs test my personality type is ENFJ. ENFJ's are people who like assuming the responsibility of others. That is exactly me! i can;'t help it but I love seeing people happy and taking care of them. One of the careers that came out of my personality test is in teaching which is what I want to do so that made a lot of sense to me. I mean why not take care of the minds of our future generation and teach them about history and how it is so important to the present. ENFJ means extraversion - intuition - feeling-judging.
Extravert
I am energized through contact with others and action oriented. I;m not always loud and outspoken though.
iNtuition
I often over speculate and always imagine the future. My intuition sometimes leads me into trouble because I tend to move too quickly before taking everything in. I do like detail and being precise, which is different from most people who rely on their intuition.
Feeling
I am so easily influenced by the feelings of others. I can't stand seeing people cry without me joining in...damn tears!
Judging
It does describe me somewhat, i do plan but sometimes, it's late planning. I do respect deadline...except when it comes to writing papers! ha ha

Some famous ENfJ's are - Oprah, Prez Obama, Abe Lincoln, Michael Jordan...I keep good company!

No comments:

Post a Comment