CocoNuts!!

CocoNuts!!
CoCoNuts A pic from My trip to Jamaica

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Chapter 2 Activities

The activities in chapter 2 that I completed were helpful in determining what I saw as successful. In one activity I chose to write about my brother who I saw as a success. He is smart and personable with a good work ethic. These are skills I find to be important in getting ahead in life. I want to persue a career in teaching and having skills like being personable and understanding will help me better help my students. Money is not really something that would make me necessarily happy so I don't put too much emphasis on that. I would be very much content doing something I love. I learned a lot from this activity such as what i consider to be important.
I like our "speed dating" activity, I found it very refreshing and a great way to meet new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment