This was a great chapter and a real eye-opener. A lot of people, including myself find it difficult to make choices. I, myself am always analyzing and reanalyzing things. I really though about what Professor B, said in the beginning of class with his 5 tips about letting go of shame and its ok to have more than one goal. So i thought to myself, sometimes you make choices that may not be exactly right, but it's ok. You live and learn and with the next decision your better prepared.
I chose to do activity 6.2 which entails making a plan.
It was a tad difficult for me because i sometimes fly by the seat of my pants! I'm not a big planner but after doing this activity i can see how it would be helpful. Also, being a teacher your days are pretty planned, students need to be taught certain things at certain times and although i don't fully agree with it, it is the way things are. I think having some form of plan is good, but always allow for some wiggle room.
No comments:
Post a Comment