CocoNuts!!

CocoNuts!!
CoCoNuts A pic from My trip to Jamaica

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mock Interviews

I dreaded the day of the mock interviews. I always get so tongue tied and lose my train of thought. Also it doesn't help that o'm shy...I know, I may not appear to by shy but I'm horrified of talking in front of people! The interview didn't go so bad, we'll then again that's my pov. I think its a great way to get accustomed to speaking in front of people and answering hard, but important questions. I think it was a great benefit to the class. Minnie, though it was a great experience and I helped her practice a bit. SHe was a bit nervous, and I told her that's OK. The class was good, I did learn some things I didn't know so that's always great.

1 comment:

  1. You both did great.
    Yeah the class was good . I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete